Do you know where your business is heading in 2017 and beyond?
Want a fun and creative way to plan for your amazing entrepreneurial success? Then come join the party at the Right-Brain Business Plan® workshop! You’ll roll-up your sleeves and craft a visual plan that lets your head know where your business is going AND inspires your heart to sing with joy.
This fun and interactive workshop is perfect for you if…
- You don’t have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on next year’s taxes all sound way more appealing (ugh!).
- You’ve tried to do a business plan the “traditional way” and you got stuck, overwhelmed, and demotivated.
- You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it.
- You can’t stand spreadsheets.
- Numbers numb you out AND you’d be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fullling!).
You get the following (and much, much more!) from this workshop:
- Detailed, do-able assignments… that deal with all the parts of a business plan, from start to finish.
- Intuitive exercises and inspiring materials… that tap into your natural creative genius, transforming drudgery into joy.
- Hands-on support, guidance, and accountability… from a licensed facilitator plus the wisdom and perspectives of your fellow creative cohorts in the circle.
- A copy of the best-selling book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success by Jennifer Lee
By the end of this workshop, you will have learned how to:
Clarify your business values and vision.
Paint a picture of your business landscape.
Determine what products and services you’ll offer.
Understand your competition, and what makes you stand out from the crowd.
Identify who your perfect customers are and how you’ll reach them.
Set and manage money goals that honor your values and align with your life.
Select your circle of support to help you get the work done.
Map out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan® to life.
What people have said about the Right-Brain Business Plan®:
“This course helped me re-energize and align my vision, purpose and actions. In fact, engaging in this class got me so inspired again about my business that I found myself in action implementing my plan while simultaneously creating it! Results are already materializing.”
— Amy Egenberger, Spirit Out!, Inc, www.spiritout.com
“Approaching the writing of a business plan with a right-brain creative aspect makes it less intimidating and more inspiring. It certainly isn’t boring! I think the creative approach makes it more personal. The best aspect for me in this class is feeling that I have a better direction for my business. It pushed me to move in a direction that I’ve been contemplating for almost a year.”
—Amy Crawley, Amy A. Crawley Fine Art, www.amyacrawley.com
“I’ve written business plans before, but this helped me do it in a way that let me stay in the right mindset for the project. The old ways felt like trapping the creative flow in false structure that misled me. But my Right-Brain Business Plan® not only provides structure, it provides inspiration and puts me in the right (ha!) mindset.”
—Tori Deaux, The Circus Serene, www.circusserene.com
“I definitely appreciate the fact that this course emphasizes and acknowledges how important visuals are to the right brain person. This concept really helps me stay focused and interested in the planning process of my business. Phew! This is the furthest I have ever gone in the planning process. I typically don’t make it past reading the two words, ‘executive summary’.“
— Lisa Hause, Lisa Hause Photography, www.lisahause.com
Right-Brain Business Plan® is a registered trademark of Jenn & Brian Creative, Inc. (DBA: Artizen Coaching). Learn more at www.rightbrainbusinessplan.com.
More questions? Check the FAQs